Tuesday, October 4, 2011

september 3, 2007


quiet my chaos

Current mood:listless
today, I feel hopeless. Lost inside my own skin, trying to dig my way free. Not one pore agreeing to move the same way. The world hovering at eye level, but I am blind to its offer and refuse to listen; deaf and dumb. Tears of confusion sliding to my mouth, offering me solace in their salty warmth. Struggling to find peace anywhere, but chaos has deadbolted the door. I want to break something, anything to find a way free. Vertigo--my only comfort; the dizzy swirl surrounding my brain. The only constant that is ever changing. Moment to moment, blink to blink. Maybe if I pull up the covers, I will be able to hide from myself; make the spinning stop. How do I fix you if I cant even fix myself? How can you rely on my words to heal the wound, when mine is an internal hemorrhage? Can you fix me? Can you make the rumbling stop? Can you quiet my chaos?

No comments: