Tuesday, October 4, 2011

November 7, 2006


parents are gifts we think we have to overlook

Current mood:thankful
Mom always used to tell me that life is a big circle. When we are faced with a problem, we choose how to solve it. However, if we make the wrong choice, we are again faced with the same problem. Maybe not right away, but it will continue to present itself with different faces untill we solve it the right way. At the time, I thought she was full of shit and didnt know what she was talking about. However, now that Im older and my wisdom is growing, I think she was wise in her advice.
So now Im sharing it with you all who read my blog, the very few. If you continue to find yourself in the same predicament, reevaluate how you are solving the problem and you might find a new way to resolve the issue. And maybe, next time it arises, it wont seem like such a problem anymore. Life is a mess of conflict and resolution isnt it?
My mom is a smart cookie and I love her more than words can tell. She's my best friend and Im lucky to know her. So thank you mom, for sharing your wisdom with me and I hope I can be so brave as to share it with my loved ones some day. You people who think its ridiculious to be friends with your parents need to take another look at the wisdom they are trying so desperately to share with you. Even though they might nuts in many ways, the small lessons they share are the ones we will learn the most from.

No comments: