Tuesday, October 4, 2011

April 22, 2007


siblings

Current mood:grateful
I truly feel sorry for those who dont have siblings or some kind of relationship with the ones they have. I was lucky enough to be brought into a world with two brothers and two sisters, and boy does chaos surround us. But in that chaos, we find our inner peace with one another. My sisters are two of my best friends in the entire world and without them I know Id be lost. I can count on them for anything, including a swift kick in the ass. I prefer spending my time with them over most anyone because they make me laugh like no one else can. Each of us understands the other in a way that very few could or are even able to understand. But we get it, and thats the most important thing. My brothers, I love them so much. Im not as close with either of them as with my sisters, but I know them better than they think I do. And Im ok with that. I love them, even if Toadie always thinks Im looking to fight or overreact or Rich punches me in the arm instead of gives me a hug. They've made me who I am today and for that Im forever greatful.
You learn the most important lessons in life from your siblings. How to share, how to argue and then be ok afterwards, how to sneak cookies or beer when mom and dad arent paying attention, and how to cry on someone else;s shoulder and know that they wont say anything or if they do, it means something. I love each and everyone of them with all of my heart (this also includes my inlaws since theyve been in my life for so long. Dennis is the annoying older brother I never wanted   but ended up with and love to death).

No comments: