Monday, October 3, 2011

April 30, 2008 (part 2)

the beauty of words

Current mood:sick

Devo posted this in a bulletin, but I stole it for my blog. I love these words. They are so beautiful, so touching. I should have been an english teacher. If only mine had told me they thought Id be good at it before I went to college. Things would be so different...

She's my ex.
I can't cross her from my memory
She meant everything to me she meant every word she said
When she said, "I'll never love again. Be my ex until the end."

And I know I'll never feel that way again
She's just my ex
She's my ex.

She marks the spot where I'm the weakest one
I can't expect she'll change her ways;
can't accept the things she's done
She's just my ex.
Nothing more nothing less but she'll always be my ex
She's my ex.

Don't cross her path she still belongs to me
She'll be my ex till I say when till I get her back again
'Cause I know I'll never love again.
Never need another friend
And I know I'll never feel this way again
She's my ex.

Don't cross her path she still belongs to me
She'll be my ex till I say when till I get her back again
'Cause I know I'll never love again.
Never need another friend
And I know I'll never feel this way again
She's my ex.

No comments: