Monday, October 3, 2011

November 10, 2008

its a start

ok so Im writing again b/c I need to say this. I dont think I deserve to succeed or get the man of my dreams so its hard for me to say the things I want b/c why should I get them right? I need to keep reminding myself that I do deserve it.

The pieces of my life will come together. I will pay off my debt, I will go back to school, I will be the rider I want to become. I will not be alone in my life.

He will be tall and handsome
intelligent, funny, and compassionate
has an education and drive
easy to talk to & to get along with
knows what he wants in his life and is ok if it means hes not rich as long as he loves what hes doing
financially stable and responsible
he will be able to argue with me and not back down just because
he will respect family & the importance of it
he will be protective and loving, maybe even a little jealous at times
he wont be afraid to take my hand in public
he will hold the door for me & ask me how my day was
and he will think I am the most beautiful girl in the whole world & love me & my quirks, my goofiness, my trust issues, my bleeding heart, my loud laugh, my scars...and all those things that make me who I am

oh yes, he will understand that I dont share dessert ;)

No comments: