Monday, October 3, 2011

April 16, 2008

back to the beginning

Current mood:frustrated

so I went to old navy today to buy some new interview pants. Dressing room mirrors really do show the harsh reality that is your body. So unforgiving, so raw. Ive gained a lot of my weight back and since sitting for basically 6 weeks, my body has slumped back into its unfit state of denial.

Why have I fallen back to this place? Because Ive forgotten that Im in control and Im fully capable of losing this weight. I choose the foods, the foods dont me. I say when, I say more, I say enough. I choose to sit on my couch instead of going for a walk in this gorgeous weather. Free will is such a gift and a curse.

Ive rediscovered my spirit and my trust in the universe. I know I can do this, I know how hard it is. Everything happens for a reason and we are meant to learn and keep that knowledge stored for later use. I will get there. I will make the right decisions most of the time and not beat myself up when I dont.

I think Im really starting to love myself...

No comments: