Wednesday, March 2, 2011

the truth is...

I dreamt about you last night and I was happy. I saw your face and it filled me with that feeling, that giddy, sweetly sick butterfly feeling in my stomach. But then it was her in the way, and you hiding, pretending I wasnt there. And every time I thought I found you, she was there. And I realized, she's what is stopping you. And it's not b/c you are so in love, but rather obligation and a rocky road ahead of you. Or at least thats what my gut is telling me. That look, that kiss was real. More real than any kiss I ever felt with my ex of almost four years. More real than any kiss I've ever felt. Ever. And that look, that look like you're seeing my soul and making it come alive. I did not imagine that. I did not make those things up. So I woke up this morning upset and hurt, but trusting our story line isnt over yet. It has only just started. I dont question why people come into our lives or when they leave, but I know when the path hasnt ended yet. Ours hasnt ended yet. And I miss you.

No comments: