Monday, May 31, 2010

I got lazy

so Ive been terrible about the picture a day thing. Major major fail on my part. But really? who wants to see a picture of me a day? I should start taking pictures of things I do all day. FAIL!!

I got a job finally. It's homecare with a 19 yr old kid with cerebral palsy. Not at all what I had planned on, but it is monday thru friday so I can't complain too much. Sort of worried about the company that Im working for, they seem very scatter brained. But I guess I just gotta roll with the punches right now until I can find something better.

My application to Drexel was completed last week and I should hear by July 15th if I was accepted or not. I really really hope its not a not. I miss my little, mentally ill kids. I miss them terribly.

Went to Devon today to watch the professional divisions. I will own a horse someday that is capable of doing those divisions. I dream about it everyday. I need to make it happen, no matter what it takes. I also know that showing at that level is what I want to be doing. It's going to be a long, long road to get there but I can get there. Hopefully, some day. I am my own worse enemy in this department and my biggest obstacle is my brain.

Watched Dear John when I got home b/c I'm absolutely sick of the real housewives. Cried like an absolute baby. Made me miss Tom a lot. Made my heart hurt again like it hasnt hurt in a long time. The heart makes people do ridiculously stupid things.

No comments: